- For Ray Longwell; he is at Skyridge Medical Center and has been since Thursday. Many of you know about his ongoing struggle with cancer. He is facing more testing and procedures in the days ahead. Pray for healing for Ray. Pray for patience and endurance for Ray through these trials. I didn’t include peace, because Ray tells me he has great peace in his relationship with God. Pray for Sally – pray that she feels God’s presence as He walks her through this journey. She is incredibly strong and her faith is great, but this would exhaust anybody.
- For Doris Martin; her eye surgery is Wednesday, January 15. Pray for strength and healing.
- For Sue Middleton’s ongoing health issues. She sees a new Pulmonary doctor Tuesday, January 14.
- For Debbie P. who has a spot on her lungs; she has a doctor’s appointment this week.
- Continued prayer for Fred, Mary Butler’s nephew; he’s still healing emotionally, mentally, and physically after his accident this summer.
- Continued prayer for Jeff Humbert and his caregiver Cindi.
- Continued prayer for Malcolm, Joyce and the other caregivers.
- For our church, community, country, military, and first responders.
- For those with unspoken prayers.
- For those battling the flu this season and those with ongoing health issues and concerns.
Last updated 1/14/20