- Continued prayer for Ray Longwell and Sally, his caregiver.
- For Steve Rodda’s mom, Rebekah; she had a blood clot in her leg.
- For Mark Allen; he has renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer). He has had a lump on his left side for a month or two. We have been in close touch with our PCP and visited a Urologist who specializes in masses on the kidneys and surgery to remove such masses. We were very impressed with this doctor. We are looking at Stage 1 (with a 10% chance of it not being malignant), no metastasis (the spot on the lung is a benign nodule), and surgery to remove the mass, hopefully within the month. Thank you LORD for this lump you gave us!
- Thank you for the prayer for Marty and Kristi Howard’s niece’s husband, Jordan. His blood vessel disease, known as Wegener’s granulomatosis, has caused kidney failure; he will probably be on dialysis the rest of his life. Please pray for healing and future health for him, as he is not even 30 yet and he and our niece have a one-year old son. Thank you so much!
- Continued prayer for Jeff Humbert.
- Continued prayer for Malcolm, Joyce and the other caregivers.
- Continued prayer for Mick and Marlene as they prepare for their move from Strasburg.
- For our church, community, and country.
- For those with unspoken prayers.
- For those with ongoing health issues and concerns.
rk. He thanks everyone for the prayers. He realizes Jesus has given him many chances.
Last updated 10/8/19