- Doris Martin: continued healing for her liver and improving strength.
- Jordyn Swallow: Her sister in law’s mother to recover from pneumonia and COVID
- Lorrie Kloss: her cousin’s husband Dick, in Cheyenne, 75 or so, diagnosed with covid. Pray for healing. Same cousin gave a contractor $28,000 to do repairs on their roof and siding, etc, but the contractor isn’t returning phone calls, etc. Pray that God works this out for them. Also, his son is in jail again, and will be serving a lengthy sentence, Pray for his salvation and peace that passes understanding.
- Mary Lou Butler: Please pray for Mary’s sister Carole Pierce. She has been suffering with dementia and has started refusing food and water. Her situation has become critical at this point. Please pray for comfort and peace for the family.
- Brenna Cerventas: My cousin was induced and delivered the baby at 19 weeks, which reversed her cousin’s liver failure. Unfortunately, the baby didn’t make it. Please pray for healing, comfort and strength for Kristine and Kenny while they deal with her health and mourn the loss of their child.
Last updated 9/30/21