- For Celia Unruh who turns 97 on March 17. The doctor has told the family that she has the first stages of kidney failure. She also has fluid on her lungs.
- For the granddaughter of Kristi Howard’s mother’s best friend; the granddaughter is blacking out and having seizures.
- For Emily, Cindi’s neighbor’s daughter, a healthcare worker in Washington state. She also has Lyme disease.
- For family and friends who are looking for something in their life that is missing—God’s love.
- For our church, community, country, military, and first responders.
- For those with unspoken prayers.
- For those with ongoing health issues and concerns and their caregivers.
- Pray for God to intervene during the COVID-19, for our national leaders, for our medical professionals, for the retail folks, for our economy, and for the Big C church for those facing fear. Pray that God protects our people and the wisdom to succumb this.
- Pray for our young folks during this time as they try to understand why their school, or college, or university has cancelled classes.
Last updated 3/17/20